Clique nas imagens para ampliar
Sincropet won the Award for Best Brazilian Manufacturer of Blow Machine for Pet Plastic Bottle.
In addition to being recognized in the manufacturing segment of the new "Pet bottle plastic blowing machine", Sincropet produces machines with a capacity of 3,600 bottles / hour up to 12,000 bottles / hour, for bottles starting from 150ml up to 3.3 liters.
In addition to new machines, Sincropet has solutions in "Bottle blower for plastic PET bottles", with a capacity of 2,000 bottles / hour up to 19,200 bottles / hour, for all types of bottles, from the basic to the most with volumes ranging from 150ml up to 3.3 liters.
The Sincropet team has an average of 18 years' experience in the manufacturing of "Pet Bottle Plastic Blowing Machine". The company is recognized for the excellence of its projects in new bottles launched in the Brazilian and Latin American markets. Sincropet has many prizes in noble bottles that aim for durability.
We seek Sustainability
We have a division of "PET bottle blowing machine", which seeks sustainability, as it restores blowers, disassembles and rebuilds machines that, as a final result, offer efficiency, durability, advanced technology and energy savings. All of this is accomplished with the least possible disposal of durable materials. In many industrial segments, it is visible the abandonment of equipment that could still be used. This philosophy is well respected in the line of equipment and machines of Sincropet. One of our goals is to reduce environmental waste.
Its "Pet Bottle Plastic Blow Molding" department trains, empowers and keeps up-to-date a body of market-seeking workers, machines in poor condition, with worn parts to recover them.
Professionals in the area of "Pet Bottle Plastic Blow Machine" know each part accurately, be it structural, peripheral or wear. Thus they have the ability to discern how to eliminate the irrecoverable parts, to reform those parts that can still work for another two decades, and finally to assemble new parts which serve the function of wear. Working in this way, the old machines, after dismantling, undergo the same process of reassembly, making them useful again and respecting sustainability.
A pioneer in Pet bottle supply solutions, Sincropet is a company that values its customers by making them partners. Thus, the area of "Pet bottle plastic blowing machine", rescues machines in all stages of use, to be reformed and recovered always using the exclusive Sincropet Phoenix technology.
The "Pet Plastic Bottle Blower" department recovers the main subsets, implementing new technology, with the latest cutting-edge innovative features contained in this know-how, there are new features for the production of all types of PET plastic bottles , from the simplest to the most sophisticated, from the ultra light to the heaviest and returnable bottles. Among more than 200 innovations in blowing machine technology, here are some of the features available:
- Enable the feeding of low weight preforms, such as from 9.7 grams to 500 ml.
- Adapt the machine to work with preform of thick wall, type High Stress, great for low weight and that reduce the consumption of electric power.
- Adapt the machine to work with preforms with small finish, mini type.
- Enable the machine to monitor with a more accurate performance the IR lamps heating function, balancing the ideal temperature for the blow, either during the day or dawn, when there is variation. Thanks to this feature, the blow of defective bottles drops to the nearest 0.3%.
- Adapt the machine to operate with better pre-blow performance and quick cooling of the blown bottles.
- Adapt the machine to improve the consumption of High Pressure Air, reducing the energy expenditure.
- Adapt the machine to allow it to operate with an internal network, communicating quickly and fidelity the production information to an HMI panel. Another option would be to make it possible to extract productivity reports, discover operator failures, and observe employee efficiency statistics.
To know more about blowing machine servicePet Plastic Bottle Blowing MachineCall (11) 5851-6970 ou or click here and contact us by email.